Kilcoyne Lawyers is a small boutique law firm specialising in property law/conveyancing, family law, wills and estates and small business law.
Michelle Kilcoyne commenced her career as a registered nurse, specialising in critical care. She obtained a Bachelor of Laws with Honours at Western Sydney University and was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW and the High Court of Australia in 2003.
Established in 2008, Kilcoyne Lawyers have moved into new offices in a historic building in Camden, affectionately known by long established locals as ‘the Whitehouse’ at 44 Argyle Street, Camden.
- Bachelor of Health
- Graduate Certificate in Critical Care
- Bachelor of Laws LLB (Hons)
- Graduate Diploma Practical Legal Training
- Graduate Certificate Legal Practice Management
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia and the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Women Lawyers Association
- Western Sydney University Alumni Association
- No Fuss Small Business Networking Macarthur
- Golden Key National Honour Society- Western Sydney Chapter – GPA 5.41
- Camden Business Chamber of Commerce
- Narellan Business Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board Member of Macarthur Diversity Services